If you need skilled nursing care – for yourself or someone you love – it might seem like moving to a nursing home is the only option.
Our expert nurses are always there to support you, your family, and your Personal Assistant with advice. They can also assess your nursing needs and provide care in your home, for example:
- Protecting your skin, which is a key part of your health and wellbeing when you have limited mobility or certain medical conditions
- Providing expert care for pressure areas
- Helping you heal and recover after an operation
- Taking blood samples, saving you a trip to hospital or the community outpatient service
- Giving injections
- Helping with bladder care.
If needed, we can even arrange 24-hour live-in nursing care, in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
Our nurses are also a key part of the team for end of life care. In addition to providing skilled nursing care to keep you or your loved one comfortable and calm, they can help you understand what’s happening and offer gentle, compassionate support to you and your family.